A global beauty company is looking for a Production Designer as a W2 Hourly Employee of Aquent in a full-time schedule (Mon-Fri). This position is responsible for supporting the global design team with the design of 2-D consumer communication materials, regional graphic visual merchandising guidelines, and digital social media assets.
• Collaborate and assist team in execution of design and layout development (advertising, visual merchandising graphic guidelines and collateral) including revisions, mechanical production and creation of image strikes and retouching mark-ups.
• Collaborate and assist team in execution of digital social media asset creation. Including creating GIFs, regional variants of assets, and re-cropping for various formats.
• Assist in preparation for internal meetings, and creation of presentation materials for those meetings.
• Assist in creative content sharing process with digital, editorial, visual merchandising, and social teams.
• Participate in weekly Creative department status meetings and coordinate on a daily basis with other members of the Creative and Creative Operations teams as needed.
• 2+ years of design experience with strong production design skills, including typography and layout, and digital asset creation skills
(GIFs, reducing file size, etc.)
• Organized and on-task
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Ability manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of Adobe creative suite computer design technology.
• Ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment.
• BA/BS/BFA degree or equivalent.