Our client is one of the country's leading outdoor media companies renowned for creating memorable and immersive interactive experiences. Always looking for ways to engage audiences and empower clients, they are on the lookout for a freelance print designer to come in and hit the ground running.
Reporting into the Head Of Design, you'll be specifically focusing on a tender project for a key retail client, developing the project and ensuring that the design, typography and information is slick and on brand with the client's needs.
You'll also be heavily focusing on print design dealing with branding, brochures, marketing collateral and helping out on PowerPoint Design as well so there will be various projects to get your teeth stuck into.
As this is an important project for the client and a very corporate process, any previous experience working on confidential, corporate contracts/reports/documents will be fantastic as you'll be able to get the ball rolling and seamlessly kick the project into gear.
* Strong Print Design and Bid tender experience
* Previous experience working on confidential, corporate contracts/reports/documents
* Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* An understanding of dealing with corporate projects and inquires
* An accomplished, reactive designer good at troubleshooting design issues