Looking for a talented individual to work with an in-house global financial company’s creative team. Responsible for the design of marketing communications for both print and Flash that align with creative strategy provided by marketing partners.
Length of Assignment: 2 months with possible extension.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Possesses excellent design skills, understands creative process from brainstorming ideas to execution of work.
• Works with Manager and project teams to design web pages, enhancements, print collateral and display banners according to functional specifications.
• Creates roughs, mockups and/or prototypes providing designs, colors, fonts and graphics; optimizes images for the web and print to adhere to branding guidelines.
• Understanding of design user interaction and workflow a plus.
• Participates with partners in developing marketing and communications strategies.
• Effectively manages expectations regarding design deliverables.
• Evaluates assigned channel/business area collateral and makes proactive recommendations for improvements.
• Reviews all work submitted to ensure its quality checked, strategic, and in-line with creative briefs.
• Works with peers in developing design skills and sharing best practices.
• Mid-level Flash skills preferred, advanced action script and coding not required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design combined with outstanding creative portfolio, plus 3-5 years experience in-house marketing communications department or agency environment.
• Experience with a wide array of media including print, online, outdoor and flash environment.
• Proficient with design applications including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash as well as a thorough working knowledge of print
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs