Freelance PPC Manager (Fintech company) – 3-6 Months Contract
An urgently needed opportunity has become available with my Client who is leading the Fintech space, for a skilled PPC Professional to come on board to work with the Analytics team to develop, manage and optimise day-to-day tactical pay per click (PPC) and social media campaigns.
The online marketing strategy is critical in the company’s growth and brand recognition. This is a superb opportunity to get some first-hand experience with a well-established yet growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Work with the Analytics team to develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical pay per click (PPC) and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for designing and executing new paid search and display digital acquisition campaigns.
- Execute A/B testing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing (KPI)
- Use Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights and produce relevant sales and channel performance updates.
- Work with Key Stakeholders in the business.
- Working with relevant teams on Continuous improvements in Paid Search and display.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following skills: (to name a few):
- Experience working on the paid search and sales.
- Be skilled in PPC
- Advanced user of GoogleAnalytics and GoogleAdWords – ALL THINGS GOOGLE
- Ideally have a background in Financial Services OR Professional Services but can be flexible for the right person
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then apply right away!