Mobile App Developer (React Native) – Initially a 3 Month Contract (potential for extension)
A new exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced React Native Developer to join my Client who a multinational leading Professional Services business. You will be part of a varied team consisting of data engineers, data scientists, web developers, product designers and product managers.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Defining tasks within a sprint plan.
- Manage your own time, including time-boxing problems and identifying blocks to the
- Attend daily stand-ups and fortnightly sprint demos, retros and planning sessions. - Prepare summary of work completed for sprint demos
- Develop features with the wider development team, including integrating the app with our
- Contributing back to the community, which is often “required” with React & React Native
You will ideally possess the following:
- Building and deploying React Native apps from the ground up
- Developing apps that use GPS and Accelerometer sensors
- Integration of React Native mobile apps with Web apps via e.g. WebViews
- Developing apps that handle sensitive data in a secure fashion
- Writing functional tests
- Git flow management
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then apply right away!