We have a consistent need for Internet Coordinators for one of our major fashion and beauty clients. If you are available and interested in pursuing a new freelance opportunity, please apply online and you will be contacted so that we can match you with the most appropriate opportunity for your skill set and level of experience.
The Internet Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end coordination/execution of site updates. The Internet Coordinator works with schedules and tracking of each site update, which occurs approximately every 3 weeks. The Internet Coordinator works with the Senior Internet Coordinator, who “owns” the final sign-off on product pages and is responsible for ensuring the quality of the customer experience within shopping areas of the site.
• Proof and edit product and collection pages, ensuring that all content meets our formatting rules, copy guidelines and makes for an optimal shopping/brand experience. This entails editing copy, verifying copy accuracy, ensuring appropriate cross-sells are set up, setting up brands, ensuring images and swatches meet our quality standards, etc.
• Adhere to the online shop production schedule/process for site launches, maintaining the accuracy and smooth execution of the shop. Communicate regularly with teammates to keep all informed about proofing status and to ensure consistency of approach across shopping categories.
• Serve as a liaison between the merchants and IT, working closely with both groups to communicate and resolve data set-up issues.
• Identify assets as needed for each launch and communicate to outside vendors as needed.
• Follow-up to ensure assets are delivered correctly and on a timely basis.
• Test functionality to ensure that applications, features, links and other site functions are technically performing as designed.
• Document pre-launch and post-launch issues, working through to resolution. Serve as the NY Administrator for all Coordination issues submitted in RITA (online issue tracker). Fix errors on the live site and make mid-window updates based on business needs. Actively participate in launch hindsight meetings, and document meeting notes as needed.
• Coordinate the corrections and distributions of all web-only copy, adhering to the production schedule and copy coordination process. Partner with merchants and copywriters to ensure all deadlines are met and that copy is accurate.
• Set-up collection codes for the left navigation.
• Assist in Navigation and Category meetings
• Support the production of web-only images, adhering to the Publishing Calendar milestones, and Web-only Image Process and schedules.
• Support the maintenance and distribution of the web-only image tracking schedules. This includes assigning and scheduling jobs with external vendors, logging image counts, monitoring deadlines, documenting image names.
• Cross-check web-only image art (against photocopied folders) to ensure all art is received by the art due date; follow-up on late art with Digital Asset Coordinator and Photo Shoot Team.
• Prepare web only image distributions for stakeholders.
• Request high-res for web-only images and prepare web-only Art Release for Pre-Press & retouching vendors; prepare Art Release distro for Internet Merchants.
• Assist in special projects, as assigned.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize
• Ability and willingness to work occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends when necessary to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Works well under pressure
• Understanding of the brand and passion for the industry
• Self motivated
• Team player
• Analytical and logical thinker
• Must be able to see and communicate to effectively carry out duties
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs