My client are a brilliant financial brand renowned for putting people at the heart of what they do and adapting a client first approach. Going through an exciting period of project output, they are currently on the lookout for a freelance illustrator/infographics Designer to help them out on a project for a key client of theirs.
Working closely with the marketing and sales team, you'll be dealing with data , visualising brilliant ideas and rolling them out onto various different platforms. You'll be designing infographics across digital and print as well as creating illustrations that will influence the company branding along the way too. Ideally, it would be great if you have strong client management skills and are able to guide clients throughout the design process. As the client aren't heavily informed about the latest design trends, it'll be your job to manage them and help them realise "infographic potential".
Essentially, you should have experience working with more corporate brands and understanding guidelines as this is brand is an important element of the project which will allow you to work in a more streamlined, fluid process. So all in all if you love all things infographics and illustrations, then this could be a great role for you!
- Strong experience designing Icons
- Excellent capabilities in Adobe Illustrator
- Fantastic client management skills and hands on throughout the design process
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment or working with corporate clients
- Someone who is happy to work either autonomously or collaboratively