We are in the middle of a brand refresh for UberEATS and one of our designers will be out of the country for three weeks. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level designer looking to pick up some freelance work through the holidays and into the new year. Must be able to work onsite at UberEATS downtown San Francisco office.
As a temporary visual designer for this account, you will focus on refreshing brand standards and voice. You will collaborate closely with the assigned account team to understand the client's marketing strategies, target audiences and communication objectives for all visual communications, including:
- Generating strong, inspiring, strategic design concepts
- Working hands-on to design creative, innovative expressions of UberEAT's brand across web, print, mobile and video
Success in this position requires the following skills and experience:
- Ability to initiate and articulate concepts across various forms of media and collateral.
- Understands components, cycle times and distribution requirements for integrated marketing communications campaigns with strong knowledge of press and finishing technology.
- Experience in advertising, design and/or marketing communications with at least 3 years experience designing impactful corporate ads and marketing campaign materials with corporate identity guidelines.
- Has excelled in a fast-paced, high pressure creative services matrix environment with demonstrated ability to keep multiple projects on track and on-time.
- Has expert-level proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, motion graphics, and PowerPoint.