Our amazing Richmond, VA client is looking for a versatile Graphic Designer to join their team.
This will be a 3-month assignment, working 30 hours per week, onsite at their Richmond office.
- 5+ years experience as a graphic designer for an agency or in-house marketing team
- Portfolio demonstrating a range of experience producing both digital and traditional assets
- Typography design experience (a PLUS)
- Are comfortable working on something different every day: integrated marketing campaigns, infographics, emails, collateral, trade show materials, t-shirts, and anythign else the team needs to succeed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of graphic design principles: typography, composition and form
- A deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A natural inclination towards user experience and customer perspectives
- Working knowledge of web design and information architecture
- Premiere, AfterEffects video editing and photography skills a plus
- HTML/CSS experience a plus
- Contribute to design reviews, working sessions and team meetings
- Brainstorming and ideation with design peers to review work in progress, improve workflows and share innovative approaches
- Work with Product Marketing leaders to leverage consumer insights in the development of creative assets
- Create and execute campaigns (concept to execution) that drive sales and increase awareness
- Advocate for our customers by playing an active role in user research by studying your audience and sharing your findings
- Collaborate with the design team to maintain consistent brand story across customer touch points
- Partner with the marketing team to up-level and execute on the moments that matter across customer journey
If you're a versatile, take-on-any-challenge graphic designer, APPLY NOW.