My client are a brilliant retail group renowned for creating brilliant brand experiences for all of the clients they work with. Currently going through a busy period towards the end of the year and anticipating a busy 2018, they are looking for a Freelance Creative Artworker to join them on a 2 day a week basis on a 6 month contract.
Working within the Brand and Marketing team, you'll be working on largely digital based projects. This include dealing with digital artwork for social media campaigns, web banners, PDF assets as well as internal branding assets as well. It's important you have a keen eye for detail as you'll be churning out various different exciting projects across the two day space where everyday will be different and no campaign will be the same.
The split of the role is 80% Artwork 20% Design so although this role is largely digital, you will need to be accustom to working with print artwork as well, mainly P.O.S and poster campaigns, as a lot of the projects are promotional. A lot of the time you will be preparing files for print and supplying artwork for print suppliers so it is particularly important you have worked within a fast moving, slick creative team.
As this is a 2 day a week role, you are expected to be hands on from the get go and really strive to make the difference so if you are a detail orientated Artworker with a strong balance of digital and print ... then this could be the role for you !!!
- A portfolio with a nice range of digital and print artwork examples
- Comfortable across the Adobe Suite ( mainly Photoshop & InDesign)
- Good experience working with strong brands and/or agencies
- An understanding of the beauty/retail industry and what it's aesthetic should look across print and digital
- An engaging, hands on work ethic
- Strong experience working with either creative or marketing teams on strong campaigns or content briefs