My client is a brilliant marketing agency that specialise in building creative ideas and concepts that influence shopper marketing behaviour, improving the shopper experience as they go along. They are on the look out for a Freelance Account Manager to manage their output with one of their major clients for 6 weeks from early June.
Working on a major global leading tech account with massive international presence, it will be your responsibility to really drive activity across all fronts whilst maintaining hands on, positive relationship with all internal staff and clients on this account. Working alongside a team of people and concept driven AM’s, PM’s as well as savvy marketers, the role will be mainly in-store focused to help deliver retail projects across their North Europe region with a digital element involved.
As the Account Manager, it is your responsibility to ensure you have a can do attitude and are comfortable managing projects/teams, a clear communicator and always have an intuitive nature to drive creativity and collaboration within creative teams. For this particular role, it is particularly important you have either experience working with tech or international accounts, as this is the similar nature of the account you’ll be working on.
- Strong Account Management experience across strong brands
- Strong tech or international client management experience
- An extremely strong agency background or experience working with flexible in house teams
- A clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships
- A degree of flexibility and reliability when dealing with different project requests