Our client are a great strategic creative agency based in West London who work across a range of packaging and branding specifically. They are looking for a freelance Account Manager with Project Management experience to help them out for 1 to 3 months, to cover whilst they look for a permanent candidate.
Must have agency experience and ideally having managed packaging projects previously, although this might be flexible for someone with the right skill set. A very client facing Account Manager position, candidates must have strong communication skills and be comfortable communicating to clients at all levels.
- Build and maintain client relationships, being the channel of regular and clear communication between the agency and client.
- Run projects under the guidance of the project lead through to delivery and manage client expectations.
- Provide clear and complete briefings for artwork, liaising with suppliers to ensure all copy, information and technical specifications are correct.
- Trafficking, plan and control the studio time.
- Produce proposals/cost estimates, reports, timelines, forecasting, timesheets, presentations, project cost reconciliation and invoices.
- Be the guarantor of all work leaving the studio.
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of the agency's scope and offer.
- Software skills in Microsoft Office and ideally presentation software (PPT, Keynote)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Previous Packaging project experience.
- Experience working with large brands, agency side.
The client may be flexible on some of these points for the freelance position, as they would like to get someone in as soon as possible. Therefore if you feel you tick most of these boxes but not all of them, please still send your CV through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.