Vitamin T is looking for a freelance account executive to join a team ASAP on-site in West Town on a fantastic acount.
- Serves as day-to-day client-facing lead.Initiates development of all Agency plans; works with project management, account director, planning, analytics, creative and production to coordinate, produce, track & measure all programs. Maintains regular status with client and internal teams.
- Is our chief quality manager.Ensures all steps in the process are approved with adequate time to meet deadlines. Secures all required client approvals including: creative strategy briefs, estimates, timelines, reports and creative executions. Acts as the final barrier between agency and client on all outgoing work to ensure quality output is proofed, reviewed and accurate based on agreed upon project details. Escalates issues early and where necessary.
- Excellent with the details.This includes gathering all information required to kick off projects, organizing client meetings, reviewing all client-facing materials, recapping key meeting agreements, and keeping team and managers informed of project status.
- Curious and a great investigator.Researches and tracks key competitors and industry to keep team and client abreast of breaking news and campaigns. Embraces new technology and looks for application opportunities for our clients. Is able to extract key implications and recommendations to report to the agency and client business based on findings.
- Collaborative relationship builder. Builds rapport and credibility with client. Collaborates with internal team on all aspects of projects.
- Best practices enforcer. Works with creative, production, analytics teams to ensure processes and best practices are established. Seeks financial and process efficiencies over time. Educates and on-boards new staff on best practices as needed.
- Financially responsible.Tracks and manages budgets on assignments and obtains final approval from manager.
- Leads with confidence. Calm under pressure; flexible and thinks of solutions when plans change. Proactively seeks out self-development opportunities. Is able to learn from their mistakes. Comes to work every day with a can-do attitude.
Candidates must be okay working on a tobacco client.