Freelance Marketing Executive
(Initially 3 Months then if successful moving to a 1 year rolling FTC)
£150-£200 Day Rate
A brand new opportunity has become available for a Marketing Executive to join my Client who are a leading multinational Insurance company headquartered in the heart of London. This role will initially be on a 3 Month Contract but if successful it can then be a 1 year rolling Fixed-Term, so it is a huge opportunity.
The role will sit in the Marketing Services team which provides support across all elements of the marketing function. You will assist in the delivery of a wide range of marketing activities, including events, literature, webinars and e-marketing to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking project management duties for a range of marketing activities
- Manage the marketing collateral, merchandise and web pages
- Manage all work through the online audit system
- Deliver webinars
- Managing the employers service providers
- Check data and branding in preparation for sales presentations
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work within the set budgets
To be successful in this opportunity, you will ideally possess the following:
- Have a more than solid understanding of investment markets and products
- Experience in a marketing role
- A background in Project Management
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Thorough regulatory knowledge, especially around the Wholesale channel
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrate an ability to think outside of the box to find new ways to improve the team’s deliverables
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- relevant degree or equivalent in experience.
If this sounds like you and you are available to start right away, then get in contact!