UK Creative Studio Manager (Contract – 3 Months initially with a view to be extended)
A new exciting contract position has become available with my Client who are a luxury British skincare brand. This opportunity will initially be set at 3 months with a view to be extended.
Although the position is a Studio Manager role, you will ideally need to have a hands-on Design background to hit the ground running in this role.
You will come on board to ensure that all UK Creative design briefs are submitted to the UK in-house design team and external UK design agencies whilst taking ownership to review the design team’s daily work schedule, ensuring that work is prioritised appropriately, and delivered on time and on budget.
This opportunity will come with many responsibilities to keep you busy. To name a few:
- Build strong working relationships with all UK in-house designers and external UK design agencies.
- Manage the UK creative project tracker and chair the weekly creative status meetings.
- Manage UK creative, photography and print briefs.
- Support the Marketing Director to achieve the timely delivery of best-in-class creative assets.
- Take ownership of the UK Brand Budget, ensuring that all departmental PO’s are raised, recorded and monitored effectively, to ensure the internal financial budgeting process is followed.
- Find departmental cost efficiencies and savings, through the continual review of process, supplier choice and the assessment of external quotes, to maximise ROI.
- Work with the Creative and Brand Marketing team to ensure the Global Asset Management System and Campaign Guidelines are being followed and executed.
- Demonstrate sound competitor knowledge of the UK Market (online and offline).
- Actively lead the relationship between Sales, Marketing and the Warehouse, to deliver artwork files to meet UK stock-in-warehouse dates.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience within an Omni-channel brand highly desirable
- Previous Studio Management/ Account Management Experience
- Ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of managing a small team
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and knowledge of studio software programmes.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more then please do apply.