Aquent's Fortune 100 client is currently seeking a Foundation Coordinator. This position would be a 6-month contract, on-location for 40 hours/week.
This individual will serve as part of the Corporation's Foundation team, working with internal requests from individual stores in order to facilitate volunteer opportunities alongside non-profits.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage projects from inception to the end, coordinating intake of information, inputting information into the database, as well as ensuring that all dates and needed forms and regulations are complete
- Process grants and liaise between the Foundation and the store associates to ensure all deliverables and times are available, and utilize templates to make the process as seamless as possible
- Act as a brand ambassador, building relationships and representing the brand
- Create a successful program flow and experience
- 3-5 years experience in a professional environment
- Non-profit and/or grant experience is a plus
- GREAT oral and written communication skills, particularly in customer service communication, and attention to detail
- Experience working with databases
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Understand brand administration