Are you a finished artist looking for your next progressive role?
There is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an award winning branding agency based in the CBD, renown for their specialized design, technical and creative outputs across print, digital and experiential, working with the best industry leaders across the retail, hospitality and property Sectors.
You will not be rolling out a variation of artwork, but, will be leading the technical delivery of luxury brand products from press ads and signage through to high end coffee table books and high end brochures. You will be working with a junior to Mid weight finished artist who will report into you, as well as a midweight creative artworker who may require some guidance and mentorship. This is a great opportunity to be able to lead and show your capabilities to join a team.
On a daily basis… you’ll be taking briefs from our account service team to update and upload press, rolling out a set of billboards and hoarding, creating logo suites, preparing direct marketing pieces, retouching and getting 60 page high spec brochures ready to print. As you will be the go-to person for print production in the studio, you will mentor and guide others at times including a mid-weight finished artist and a senior creative artworker.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven expertise in print production and pre-press
- Ability to take design concepts and execute across collateral
- Very strong understanding of the print production process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise
- Strong typography, grammatical, spelling and layout skills
- Strong retouching and colour grading experience
- Excellent working knowledge within Adobe CC
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Good technical knowledge and an understanding of the print process
INTERESTED? GET IN TOUCH ASAP with your CV & Folio - email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have a fantastic Referral Bonus $$$ Please do let us know!