Our Fortune 500 financial and insurance client is in need of a contract/freelance talented Copywriter to join their growing Retail Marketing team to refresh all marketing content to comply with the new legal regulations. This role is on-site in Charlotte, North Carolina, 40 hour a week, until December 2017 with the opportunity to extend.
What You Will Do:
Our client is looking for someone who is smart, hard-working, looking to be challenged, and wants to help take communications, and the company, to the next level. The Retail Marketing team is currently re-branding and re-writing all existing content (800+ pieces) and creating new Financial content.
- Write and edit web content, brochures, sales kits, ads, flyers, flash video commercials and other marketing materials for insurance products including Life, Long-Term Care and Disability.
- Deliverables rang from simple to complex – for audiences including financial advisors and end customers. This finished copy free will be free of industry jargon and be easily understandable by the everyday consumer.
- You will also contribute brief marketing articles for in-house and field newsletters. In doing so, you will embrace the brand voice and tone to create materials that convey simple and effective messages targeted to advisors and clients.
- Edit and proofread materials created by business partners.
What You Need:
- 4 Year College Degree; 2+ years’ experience creating content (financial services a must)
- Excellent written and communications skills; ability to simplify complicated subject matter
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work effectively with various business partners and meet tight deadlines
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.