Work to be performed: Write, edit and optimize all digital copy for the TIAA Direct Bank; in accordance with brand standards, SEO best practices, usability and regulatory requirements.
Work collaboratively with product managers and subject matter experts to develop engaging content and key messaging to procure conversions and acquisitions.
Manage copy projects, develop and maintain company online editorial style guide, and actively participate and contribute to the customer experience teams’ creativity, efficiency and accomplishment of foundational goals.
• Edits or rewrites existing copy as necessary
• Creates new copy - taking ideas and concepts around product, services and tools in an effective, readable manner
• Varies tone and language messages based on medium, target audience and product
• Other duties include, but are not limited to writing speeches, newsletter articles, sales letters, and other related marketing, informative and promotional material
• Minimum 2 years digital copywriting experience
• Background in financial services highly desirable.
• Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to art, design, graphics and typography
• Ability to work independently as well as partner with others and work well within a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines
• Ability to write in various styles for diverse audiences.
• Familiarity with financial services writing - both promotional and transactional - preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs