As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by leaders to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges.
My client looking for a finance analyst who is commercially astute and analytically adept, to help streamline processes, support data migration to new platforms and produce insights on buy side products.
In this high visibility role, you will need to work cross-functionally and leverage the support of central teams for analysis and insight to help guide the business over the short and mid term challenges derived from the underlying system changes.
- Manage process and mapping challenges linked to the CRM system migration.
- Produce, improve and maintain local reporting addressing local analysts needs.
- Leverage big data to drive scalable analysis of business growth drivers and trends. Craft and present sophisticated quantitative analyses to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Build a strong network across sales, finance and product leadership, as well as a team of analysts across sales, operations and finance to tackle a wide range of analytical and operational questions.
- Engineering or business degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a highly technical environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Highly structured and rigorous mind to manage heavy data cleaning processes.
- Business Management dashboard creation and maintenance
- Mastery of Excel
- Database clean and manipulation
- Financial reports creation