Our client, a global e-commerce company, is looking for a talented Financial Analyst to support their team. This financial analyst job will support Intercompany transactions happening between other business groups/entities within their organization. This position will specifically be brought in to help manage the tracking of recent acquisitions and any other adhoc projects related to Intercompany accounting. You will be joining a very collaborative culture, and work independently but have lots of interaction with other awesome team members!
Services to be performed:
- Participate in adding calculation/logic formula in accounting system to automate manual journal entries.
- Day-to-Day management of Intercompany Subledger as well as trouble shooting work.
As a great candidate, you will possess:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance (or possess relevant work experience in Accounting)
- Intercompany Accounting experience is preferred; a huge plus!
- Have 5--10 years experience in Accounting;
- Be Proficient with Microsoft suite, specifically Excel
- Oracle experience, is a huge plus!
- Experience or exposure to working with multiple countries or dealing with foreign currency transactions
- Experience working in a large, fast paced, enterprise environment
- Basic accounting knowledge, Data Analysis, and Excel.
- Experience working in an accounting system is a plus.