The Finance team drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our client's team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance operating efficiencies.
Main responsibilities are:
· Key contributor to Business Strategy within the BU and developing resulting priorities based on robust analytics and business direction.
· A proactive advisor to BU leadership, highlighting risk and opportunities related to business growth and optimal investment decisions and outcomes, providing business modeling and what-if scenarios
· A strong business partner to the Sales And Marketing teams leading forecasting and business analytics that ultimately drive short, medium long terms decisions in investment and outcomes
· Drive investment decisions in e-commerce that result in desired ROI and business acquisition costs for Sales & Marketing initiatives
· Exhibits sound commercial acumen in the BU when evaluating sales channels web & e-commerce platforms, and additional ways of driving business growth
· Operates in a lead capacity, no direct reports, but proactively influences, leads & coaches across the Finance organization
You will be a qualified financial analyst and accountant, with strong analytical skills and an innate commercial understanding. You will also have demonstrable experience of acting as a business partner, supporting and challenging non-finance stakeholders. As this role involves constant interaction with senior non-finance stakeholders across the business you will need the confidence and emotional intelligence to effectively communicate at all levels. The ideal candidate will have worked in the high-tech industry and will enjoy operating in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Qualified ACA/ACMA/ACCA or equivalent -but no essential
· 5+ years post qualified experience in a leading technology company focused on Business Support
· Ideally will have knowledge of SaaS/Cloud Computing
· Instrumental in providing insights and support based on sound analytics that drive business growth
· Ability to influence all levels of leadership to drive actions, behaviors, decisions and business outcomes
· Exceptional track record of self-motivation, prioritization, initiative, and integrity
· Strong written and oral communication skills with experience in presenting to business partners with confidence, conviction, and credibility
· Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint applications;
· Experience with Hyperion would be nice along with the ability to model and analyse complex business scenarios.
Excellent Modelling skills
High tech company experience