This is a junior role responsible for assisting in the coordination, organization, and implementation of marketing videos and related assets for the GME film production department and it's cross functional teams. This role will assist in the triage of inbound project requests, source new vendors in local markets, facilitate the procurement and payment of vendors, maintain budgets, track payments, manage feedback, organize assets, create and manage production calendar, be the primary POC for regional vendors, and maintain a vendor database. The role will report to the GME film producer and will assist in the daily organization and administration of all marketing video projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience as an administrative assistant or project coordinator and have moved into production.
- Creating and managing project budgets as well as the teams general budget.
- Negotiate contracts and manage suppliers including production companies, graphic designers, music licensing and more.
- Working with procurement to create Service of Work contracts and to get vendors paid.
- Work with stakeholders for briefs and feedback.
- Communicate clear goals to the producers., and represent the GME film production department professionally.
- Maintain production calendars from inception to review and sign off including: budgets, requests, vendors and delivery.
- Organize, log and transfer digital and physical assets to stakeholders.
- Track assets' reach and engagement after publication.
- Proven experience in effective communications, consumer and client relations, and management.
- Resourceful and can find a way to make things happen.
- Flexible and quick approach to project challenges.
- Occasional travel throughout the region required.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Customer service and problem solving skills.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience required; contracts and procurement experience preferred.
- Experience managing vendor relationships preferred.
- Experience in creating and implementing timelines.
- Experience working in the events, production, and tech industry.
- Project Management skills a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Dropbox, Microsoft office (especially Excel).
- Background in event production, film production, advertising, or marketing a plus.
- College degree preferred.