We are looking for a group of Field Ops Specialists to walk + take the subway to follow a prescribed route visiting multiple store sites in Manhattan and scan the store with an app on an android device (provided).
- Collect data at designated venues using an app on a cell phone (provided). Rain or shine.
- Ability to communicate with small businesses on their premises.
- Coordinate with HQ leadership and cross functional teams to drive projects forward.
- Autonomy to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to walk long distances and navigate the New York City MTA.
- Adept at learning new applications and tools.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read a map/floor plan and follow prescribed routes.
- Familiar with using android devices and apps.
- Ability to work with a team in a collaborative and productive manner.
- Similar experience doing field operations, data collection work.
- 10am to 6pm ET
- Field Ops Specialists will be given a list of stores within a few zip codes in Manhattan (under 110th), and will walk/use the NYC MTA to visit a specific list of stores each day.
- Travel time between stores will be analyzed in advance, and will allow for breaks and lunch.
- Per diem of $20 (USD) max allowed (meals, drinks, snacks, etc.).
- 1 NYC MTA unlimited **weekly** subway card will be reimbursed.