As a Field Marketing Manager, you are responsible executing programs and events to drive pipeline and lead generation in the West market. You will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team and help usher in a new era of cloud computing. Must have 5+ business technology experience, ideally field marketing, with special expertise driving events and exposure to developer audiences, then please apply!
Manage lead flow and scoring in Salesforce Drive execution of local programs:
- Manage events (practitioner and CXO audiences) and scale programs across the region
- Work with external customers
- Collaborate with internal teams, executive stakeholders and partners to maximize results
- Work collaboratively with the global team to scale programs
- Help to build regional marketing plans, drive localized content, solution and workload campaigns, customer and partner engagement
- Support our growing field sales force and channel partners through sales collateral, sales tools, competitive information and insights
- Co-market with and build programs to engage Startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- Oversee regional budgets and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Overall accountability for local execution
- Ideally 4-7; years of business technology experience, ideally field marketing, with special expertise driving events and managing lead flow in Salesforce for region
- Experience project managing industry events and partner roadshows
- Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Project management skills including: managing agencies, vendors and global projects.
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Docs
- Experience defining successful enterprise software acquisition programs for large accounts is a plus
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.