Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Field Marketing Manager in Fort Worth, TX.
Only local candidates to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex will be considered for this role.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing marketing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. The Field Marketing Manager will act as the liaison between field sales teams and the portfolio/global campaigns, digital demand center, and communication teams in the development and execution of campaigns. He/she will develop marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics.
- Participate in interlock meetings with the Business Units to prioritize new systems and aftermarket campaigns that align with business goals.
- Prepare marketing plans and budget allocation to marketing campaigns
- Remain within 3% of budget each quarter
- Develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales
- Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and account based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities
- Hold regular campaign performance meetings with sales to track progress toward goals
- BS in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience, MBA preferred
Background / Experience:
- Eight or more years in B2B marketing
- Four or more years of field marketing leadership experience
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales; actual sales experience is highly desirable
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience
- Planning/project management
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
- Agency management
- Ability to understand decision impact on other areas of the business
- Strong oral/written communications skills
- Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with sales and channel partner community
- Understands how to use social media in an overall demand creation approach
- Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creation
- Can learn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment