Exciting opportunity to join a growing team in the education field, in a newly created role. As the Field Marketing Manager you will work hand and hand with the Field Service team to create and implement marketing initiatives and sales activation tools. This is a full time role on-site in Downers Grove.
- Create and execute field marketing programs in coordination with the business development team including field events and partner programs.
- Craft sales activation tools including sales presentations, collateral, emails, and digital sales solutions.
- Serve as the marketing point person for our healthcare business development team.
- Work with the CRM team to create personalized contact strategies and messaging for prospective partners.
- Partner with customer insights team to conduct research on target audiences to better understand partner needs and drivers and to inform messaging.
- Collect and analyze data to uncover insights and trends that drive program improvements.
- Research and track competitor offerings to inform partner offerings and to maintain competitive advantage.
- Develop relationships with business development team and maintain ongoing communications and rapport.
- Manage trade show budgets and deploy marketing spend efficiently.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 5 or more years of marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including effective presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to market, sell, and communicate marketing programs to a wide audience.
- Ability to be effective within work groups and individually.
- Ability to create and implement new initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- General PC and Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically including overnight stays.
If this sounds like a perfect job for you, apply now!