Aquent's Fortune 500 consumer goods client is looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator to work 25 hours a week in the Twin Cities area. The Field Marketing Coordinator can work from home but would need to be able to do weekly visits to the corporate office in Golden Valley, MN
We are looking for a detail oriented, organized and positive team player to serve as our Experiential Marketing Coordinator for our Natural and Organic Experiential Field Marketing team! This position will work closely with the Experiential Marketing Assistant (MPLS), Marcomm Planner (MPLS), and Regional Field Managers/Brand Captains (remote locations) to ensure our Experiential programs are on strategy, well executed, and optimized. This is a support role that enables the field team to delight consumers with delicious product samples and education about the client's natural and organic brands. Field marketing experience a plus, but strong communication and Excel and Powerpoint skills are mandatory.
- Support of Brand Captain/ Field Managers
- Work with Captains to set yearly inventory projections for demo & sampling product and manage changes as they occur throughout the year
- Set and maintain monthly product forecast with Experiential Marketing Assistant, Brand Logistics, & CSF Manager (for temp state product).
- Attend monthly calls with Brand Captains, Logistics Operator, and Experiential Marketing Assistant to review current and future inventory needs
- Identify demo & event needs for equipment, marketing materials, apparel and supplies throughout the fiscal year
- Manage monthly updates to the demo & event tracker by gathering and compiling schedules, status, and other key information from Captains for Sales.
- Assist MarComm Planner to route branded materials for approval and Experiential Marketing Assistant to place quarterly branded materials order with Kaspo
- Monthly collect regional budget updates and work with Captains to set LEs (latest estimate) which will be reviewed with the Experiential Marketing Assistant
- Assist Brand Captains with Brand Planning For Upcoming fiscal
- Determine inventory needs
- Work on program budget and sample estimates for the Brand team overall plans and proposals (demo, events and Guerilla marketing)
- Participate in calls with Brand Captains, MarComm Planner, & Experiential Marketing Assistant.
- Communication with Experiential Marketing Assistant
- Ongoing Budget Meetings
- Ongoing Field Sample Inventory check ins for manufacturing and projections of event product and marketing material needs
- Communication facilitation between Experiential Marketing Assistant and Field Managers
- Assist Experiential Marketing Team Assistant with Populous/ Field Glass updates/questions
- Work with Experiential Marketing Assistant to ensure all IO’s are set up in SAP and with Populous
- AW inventory tracking
- Communication with Marcomm Planner
- Support Capt.’s and Marcomm Planner with monthly Event, Demo and GM field recaps for brands
- Provide Marcomm Planner with Demo schedules for sales (via Demo Coordinator)
- Assist Marcomm Planner in creating IR training procedures
- Strong understanding of small business management including infrastructure, end-to-end product management and budget/business analysis.
- Experiential Marketing in the Natural/Organic space: Passion for natural and organic consumers and how to activate in meaningful ways is a plus
- Knowledge of Natural/Organic Retailers
- Strong communication and ability to understand relevant information to respective parties
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Excel and PPT skills
- High bias for action and team oriented
- 2+ years demonstrating success in role leveraging above skills
- 2+ years Field Marketing experience preferred