As a Field Event Marketing Manager for 9+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Mountain View, CA, you will work closely with both sales and field marketing teams to generate innovative, engaging customer and partner experiences. You will be responsible for delivering outstanding events to help build lasting relationships with customers and partners and grow our brand awareness. These events include customer and partner roadshows, customer trainings, partner boot camps, networking hours, and more.
- Serve as the point person for event planning, logistics, design, and production ensuring that all events are delivered within budget and timelines.
- Manage events registration site, communication and messaging strategy, invite list etc.
- Organize event facilities and details such as catering, equipment, booth set-up, promotional material.
- Oversee event and trade show marketing collaterals, design, development and shipping to/from locations.
- Maintain a detailed Events/Tradeshow calendar to keep sales and marketing informed of upcoming activities
- Provide regular reports on event performance, sharing qualitative/quantitative analyses, and plans to improve future field marketing activities.
- 5-7 years of proven experience as an event planner, organizer, or field marketer
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proofreading skills
- Experience working with agency
- Superb organizational skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity
- Hands-on expertise with CRM systems.
- Experience with Web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media is a plus.