Front End Web Developer who will work in a high-paced Internet Marketing department on its website optimization and analytics efforts. Primary responsibilities include designing and creating production ready pages and/or entire flows based on approved assets and established corporate style guidelines. Prototyping and production ready content will be delivered in jQuery and cross-browser CSS/XHTML using AJAX and DOM manipulation.
• Expert at creating flawless HAND-CODED production-quality, standards-based, cross-browser jQuery , XHTML and CSS.
• Must have experience with DOM manipulation.
• Experience rapidly creating prototypes and standards compliant content in customer facing environments.
• Familiar with current W3C standards, compatibility issues and fallback strategies for legacy browsers e.g., Internet Explorer 6).
• Demonstrated work experience in delivering product for high-volume corporate environment, e.g., millions of site visits per day.
• Positive and professional demeanor and excellent communications skills.
• Windows only environment – no development on Macs.
The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
preferably computer science related) or higher Degree with 6+ years of experience.
• Experience designing for A/B, multivariate and/or behavioral targeting tests.
• Understanding of online marketing and web analytics tools such as Site Catalyst, Test&Target, etc.
• Applicable UX/UI certifications and/or Usability testing and evaluation experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs