My client is a fun, award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries.
This role would ideally suit a highly organised individual with an excellent attention to detail and a passion for fashion. This candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
The ideal candidate would be an entry level with some experience in online content writing/fashion/image editing.
- Support the ideation, execution and editing of all editorial content across the company channels
- Support delivery of all editorial content- ensuring all deadlines are met
- Support Managing Editor, Copy editor and Style editor with day to day management of tasks
- Monitor Sales Report and liaise with Merchandising to showcase brands that need attention – both to sales push and highlight special collections
- Stay up to date with the latest content marketing and fashion trends
- Research and recommend content ideas to be used on all media (homepage, social, affiliates)
- Staying on top of new brands and products to aid content creation for any editorial initiatives
- Create tracked links for all newsletters and social activity when needed
- Weekly manage the Marketing spreadsheet ensuring the correct information is passed to relevant teams
- Assist Editorial team on styling when required
- File and manage the editorial server
- Good understanding of digital image requirements and photoshop
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team under pressure
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to think independently and effectively, prioritizing outstanding tasks