Our client is a well established automotive captive finance organization based in Torrance, CA. This position reports to the Assistant Manager of Facilities Services and is required to manage facilities service requests and coordinate vendors and contractors to ensure requests are completed. The role will also support Associate relocation planning required to execute facilities projects. In addition, this position will prepare, analyze and reconcile vendor billing, for timely remittance of facility expenses.
- Maintain and coordinate the completion of staff requests related to the Madrona facilities utilizing property management, AHM and third party companies (temperature adjustments, plumbing, electrical outages, lighting repairs, furniture repairs, safety hazards)
- Assist with field office facility administration, including facility repairs, landlord escalations, network / telecom cabling, MFD implementations and supporting equipment upgrades / implementation
- Support adhoc facilities projects as required.
- Coordinate moves and assist with space planning (compile and organize move documentation from coordinators, submit eRequests, engage / oversee furniture movers)
- Prepare, analyze and reconcile vendor billing to ensure timely submission of facility expenses to accounts payable
Preparation and submission of facility operations invoices
Analyze bids/pricing and recommend vendor selection.
Timing coordination of small moves, ergonomic adjustments, and resource reservations
Property management, vendors, contractors, and other service providers for pricing proposals, move coordination and preparing documentation for management to approve the initiation of work.
Corporate management and staff for the purpose of fielding and responding to internal facility requests, furniture repairs, status updates and approvals. Mailroom to coordinate deliveries and validate mail machine expenses. Security and reception to coordinate escorting and vendor services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or closely related field; or Associates degree combined with facilities management experience.
- 6-8 years of corporate office experience in business, communications, and project management
- Must be self-motivated with strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers including various levels of management with excellent spelling and grammar
- Ability to use a ladder, move boxes, and occasionally respond to senior management requests
- Understanding of service contracts, lease contracts, work letters, vendor proposals and contracting agreements
- Familiarity with fire, life, safety equipment; common building standards; and coordinating vendor support
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.
MUST BE Results Orientation, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Relationship Management.