FRONT END WEB DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2 MONTHS
LOCATION: NEW YORK
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL FRONT END WEB DESIGNER! **
• Focused on marketing drivers (emails, media and social).
• Overseeing email campaigns, ensuring accuracy with digital creative and timeliness in meeting deadlines as well as presenting creative to marketing partners.
• Work on landing page designs. Three landing pages are refreshed once a month.
• Brainstorming compelling brand experiences with the project team, exploring creative design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, delivering detailed design specs to developers, and overseeing junior design team members and freelancers.
• Work with Art Directors and Web Design team to extend and optimize Web functionality, site architecture, user interface and navigation
• Source images in support of online creative
• Partner with marketing and merchant partners to design brand-right layouts for the Web with an eye to performance and ease of use
• Produce, optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork
• Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Sophisticated sense of design/style
• Strong design fundamentals (type, image, color)
• Passion for user experience
• Strong understanding of grid systems and responsive design systems
• Ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
• Working understanding of ecommerce and marketing best practices
• Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing
• Bachelor’s Degree (Design / Interactive) or equivalent experience
• Proven talent in graphic and interactive design
• 3-5 years Web design in an agency or a brand
• Advanced Photoshop, with excellent digital photo-manipulation and compositing skills
• Working knowledge Illustrator, Flash ActionScript & InDesign
• Motion graphics & video editing experience for web (After Effects & Final Cut Pro) a plus
• Strong retail/fashion brand or agency experience desired; ecommerce experience ideal
• Experience overseeing or editing copy a plus
• Design for mobile UI
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
FRONT END WEB DESIGNER