This exciting 3-month contract role supports my clients global corporate communications initiatives through managing strategic communications to their employee base as well as external stakeholders via public relations. The includes developing and executing strategic communications plans that further the company’s internal and external communications objectives of strengthening their internal culture and external leadership position in the market. Communications channels include newsletters, news releases, web content, email and more.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• A communications professional with demonstrated B2B and B2C experience
• Ability to analyse stakeholder needs against corporate objectives and develop a strategic approach to building messages and tactical plans that achieve objectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Experience in research, scoping and project managing the development of new communications vehicles including but not limited to employee newsletters and web-based employee portals.
Duties will include:
• Serving as editor and writer for internal communications vehicles
• Service as a media relations contact for external public relations
• Serving as an editor and contributor to employee portal
• General communications support for other Corporate Communications projects as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
• Five years’ experience in an in-house communications, public relations or related role
This is a great opportunity for a PR professional looking for a great internal communications role, contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs