LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
CONTRACT: Freelance - Project Based
PAY: $25-$30/hour (Based on Experience)
A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS IN NEED OF
A FASHION COPYWRITER
TO WORK ON MAJOR HOLIDAY PROJECTS!
The Copywriter MUST have experience writing copy within the Retail Industry (Fashion, Beauty, etc). This Fashion Copywriter will write advertising copy to promote sale of goods and services by presenting information in an appealing, informative, concise and easy to understand manner by performing the following duties.
• Communicate with internal and external customers for the best possible product presentation
• Read/analyze technical information for each new product, and any existing products, for presentation in catalog and Internet
• Write for all products on assigned pages for the retail catalog and Internet
• Adjust all products and other copy to meet the needs of customers, marketing and management
• Meet multiple schedule deadlines on time
• Write other types of documents such as news releases, letters of response, personal interviews, items for other departments, instruction manuals, etc
• Review copy using checklist and format copy according to department style guide
• Proofread and edit as necessary. Assist team leader and other copywriters as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WRITING COPY IN RETAIL!
• Minimum of BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study
• Ability to write for a variety of media and audiences
• Ability to conform writing to prescribed style format
• Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
• Must be well organized, detail oriented and team oriented but able to work independently on occasion
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs