Leading Media Entertainment Client is seeking a Content Coordinator for its Entertainment Team.
This position will facilitate management of confidential digital assets from various license partners. Will input and organize assets into an accessible archival digital environment, control access throughout the organization for those assets, and facilitate distribution of assets.
Expectations for the role include a heavy emphasis on data organization and management, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
• 2+ Year education in Information Management, Library Sciences or Project Management preferred
• Experience working with a web-based interface
• An understanding of data management and archival processes
• A working understanding of general design-related digital file types including: JPG, PNG, PPT, PSD, OBJ, STL, ZTL, etc. AI, PDF, MOV – need to handle videos
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – need to handle Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop files
• Experience on both Mac and Windows platforms
Role and Responsibility:
The Content Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Supporting import of assets into Content Services platform
• Direct interaction/coordination with various Franchise and License partners.
• Addition or administration of metadata on imported assets
• Management of workspaces, workflows, and virtual folder structures
• Control of authorized access to data within DAM
• Documentation of processes and policies
• Production of reports to IT and development leadership
This will be a 3 month assignment with a strong chance to extend longer term.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs