A very exciting and rare senior opportunity is now available with a leading Communications and PR agency. With eyes set on experiential marketing this agency is committed to backing an increased experiential offering.
Overseeing a team, you will partner creative and digital staff members to deliver first class work. You will be responsible for expanding and driving new/organic business alongside making key decisions to bring the agency to a new level of brilliance!
Key agency services offered to current clients include: events, sponsorship, promotions, brand activations, media and experiential, PR and social media along with traditional ATL.
Culturally, you have a no-nonsense, hardworking and driven nature and can add significant value with your level of experience. The successful talent will bring experience across brand activations via strategic planning, implementation and management of experiential campaign activities, and sponsorship.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
• Thorough understanding of production and experiential builds
• Broad understanding of how to leverage sponsorship
• Great supplier contacts
• Team management, development and growth
• New business development experience from opportunity generation through the pitch life-cycle
• Financial management and strategic growth of clients
• Client management and relationship development with senior clients
• Broad understanding of marketing communications including ATL, PR and digital channels
• Ideally we’re looking for someone dynamic, with a real hunger to grow the experiential business. So, someone local, who has both local supplier and client key contacts (not essential but preferable).
In order to apply, please send your CV to Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs