In this position, you will be helping to concept the 3D visual execution of product launches in an event space capacity. This includes activations to engage and educate participants about products, the visual merchandising of the products in the space, along with the graphic treatments of these elements.
You should be a self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently but collaboratively with cross functional teams in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Attending weekly internal cross-functional event meetings and meetings with event production vendors and reporting back to Director/VP Creative with relevant updates.
· Work with creative director to conceptualize and design 3D event space activations and visual merchandising of space
· Create to scale visual merchandising schematics that can be used by vendors on site to set up the space.
· Work with ACD in charge of directional signage to ensure any other graphics in the space work well together.
· Design and release artwork mechanicals for any graphics in space
· Work with vendors to get samples of materials being used in space, with printed color where appropriate.
· Evaluate printed color and maintain consistency of brand colors
· Prepare presentations for meetings
· Provide on-press supervision when required
· Strong portfolio showing design skills
· Bachelors or Masters degree in packaging design, graphic design, or a related field
· 5-7+ years of design experience in visual merchandising and/or product launches. Beauty experience preferred but not essential
· proficiency in illustrator, Photoshop
· knowledge of 3d programs a plus
· Entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for design