User Experience Designer
The Experience Design Team:
The Experience Design Team is in charge of creating a best-in-class customer journey. As a Experience Design Manager, you’ll help define and design the on-site and off-site experiences that will impact millions of guest’s shopping journeys on a daily basis. You’ll work alongside a team of passionate product builders, engineers, and UX researchers who seek to bring the best-in-breed experiences for our customers.
- Drive the design vision and digital strategy for the customer journey with a focus on discovering and exploring destinations
- Lead the design efforts through an omni-channel lens, focusing on voice, digital, and on-site experiences
- Drive the UX function as a creative technologist by informing our product of latest design and technical trends. Must possess the ability to prototype fluently in HTML and CSS
- Contribute to defining the design vision and strategy of an end-to-end (digital/non-digital) ecommerce journey. Understanding the importance of standards and adhering to patterns set out in our corporate ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to represent the design team and give feedback in product and planning meetings
- Collect and analyze KPIs to make informed recommendations for UX/UI improvements.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, interviews, usability testing, and other research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Create wireframes, flows, comps, prototypes, and production assets to effectively communicate interaction and design work and validate ideas.
- Actively mentor other designers and collaboratively build the design practice
- 5+ years experience as a UX, experience designer or a similar role
- Bachelors in Art or a Degree Program in Design
- Strong Visual Design portfolio with designs that have strong intent and a customer centric perspective
- Deep experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Deep experience partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and design for new features
- Experience working with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapidly-growing environment
- Worked in dual track agile development cycles.
- Fluent in designing for web and native experiences
- Deep experience with prototyping as a means to explore and communicate design decisions / Front-end development, HTML/CSS, Sketch, Axure, Adobe After Effects or similar
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work user experience, in interaction design, and visual design required
- Experience in ecommerce
- Experience in hospitality and travel industry