Are you an Experience Designer who is looking to be part of a growing and award winning creative team? Bringing to life learning experiences for people of all ages helping them gain skills for life?
An education and tech business built for learners is investing in its creative team and is looking for an Experience Designer to work on building intuitive, accessible products across web and mobile platforms helping students of all ages learn.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct user research and provides recommendations
- Evaluate features on existing product contributing to user experience
- Provide expertise and guidance by offering improvements
- Drive product strategy and development in collaboration with our content developers
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders on product vision based on research
- Profile personas, user stories and build prototypes
- Test concepts provided by feedback results and the Interaction Designer
- Organize and conduct user groups to validate product concepts
- Collect and analyse feedback (through surveys, interviews and focus groups)
This role will suit an Experience designer who has an affinity for research, experienced in wireframing and prototyping for digital products, someone that has worked across numerous projects simultaneously and has experience liaising with internal stakeholders or clients.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a growing and highly collaborative, supportive team working on a fantastic variety of projects.