Out client is one of Australia’s largest independently owned creative agencies with offices in Sydney and Melbourne they work with some of Australia’s most loved brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The best experiences come from the collision of creative innovation, design thinking and brand strategy; The role of the Experience Designer is to collaborate with Team Leads and Clients to reimagine and help deliver meaningful experiences for people.
Working with all areas of the agency and Client Partners, you will be responsible for advocating and guiding the application of customer centric design practices with a customer first mindset.
Working closely with interactive designers, they are responsible for leading customer research activities, facilitating design thinking workshops, developing the user experience vision, conceptual designs, delivery and support of integrated experience solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Advocating and guiding the application of design thinking practices through the agency
- Working with Client Partners to develop, then deliver on opportunities for meaningful brand experiences
- Leading customer research and business immersion activities i.e. facilitating workshops
- Distilling customer insights & project requirements leading to the creation of project briefs that have validated customer & business needs at their core
- Creating user experience design artefacts appropriate to a project stage; such as customer research plans & scripts, personas, customer journeys, experience maps / blueprints, task flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and user testing scenarios.
- Communicating customer needs and solution design requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Sharing learnings of customer centric design practices from industry research
- Contribution to new business initiatives
- Guidance towards project estimates, resourcing, project teams, where there are requirements for an Experience Design skillset
- Someone that can move at pace, think on their feet and lead by example.
- A genuine curiosity for technology, human behaviour and the innovative ways they are connected
- A vibrant, energetic personality paired with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience applying Service Design and User Experience Design techniques throughout a project.
To learn more contact Dee on (03)9244 9999 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org