Aquent Account Director
Aquent, the world leader in digital, marketing, and creative staffing, is seeking a consultative, results-driven sales leader to maintain and grow deep and lasting relationships within a large key account (think Fortune 500), while achieving assigned goals for sales(full-time equivalency staffing placements) and profit growth.
The Account Director (AD) is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing additional profitable growth opportunities within the key account. The AD is responsible for selling and supporting Aquent’s complete product and service offering. Focusing on existing and new buyers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities, the AD’s most important customer interactions are face-to-face meetings on a weekly basis.
The AD penetrates their assigned account by:
1. Selling new or additional products or services to current buyers; and/or
2. Finding new buyers within the existing client location; and/or
3. Selling to additional client locations or divisions
The AD’s primary role is selling – hunting and farming – into one primary industry within one Fortune 500 company. You’ll lead the overall growth strategy, and manage all contracts and negotiations with senior members of your client’s procurement and contracts team, third-party vendor(s) like Managed Service Providers (MSP), hiring managers, and other key client and Aquent stakeholders. You will cross-sell Aquent’s solutions to achieve comprehensive account penetration with maximum exposure for Aquent’s services. The end result is closing multi-year staffing solution deals, to accomplish the growth goal of 1 to 100 FTEs across an enterprise.
You will work to strengthen and build the client’s respect, trust, and commitment to you and Aquent by connecting Aquent’s senior managers with like senior managers within the account. This affords you the opportunity to offer even broader insight and solutions to your client.
Pursuing and supporting large companies requires exceptional presentation skills, whether internal, external, oneonone, or with a large audience. You’ll lead, manage, and deliver quarterly and annual business reviews, as well as develop new business by generating inspiring and memorable presentations.
Lastly, but no less important, is the AD’s ability to establish strong internal partnerships and working relationships. Aquent Agents, the service delivery team, are introduced to buyers early on in the sales process. It’s their subject matter expertise and recruiting skills that give the client confidence that Aquent will consistently meet their needs. Agents also help build success stories, identify new buyers, and provide vital company insight through the Quality Check process. Together, the AD and Agents build and execute account strategies to grow the business and provide excellent customer service to our clients and talent.
Below are the key requisites that greatly impact an AD’s success.
• B.S. degree
• Proven sales record closing multi-year, complex sales and solutions
• Experience in account management
• Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and negotiating skills
• Ability to make cold calls and in-person sales calls and presentations
• Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales
• Ability to follow a defined sales process and documentation standards
• Immense business acumen
• Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for your ideas and Aquent’s
• Ability to leverage social media, like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, to build your brand and Aquent’s
The right candidate should also be:
• Energetic, detail oriented, organized, self-directed, and highly motivated
• An event and networking pro
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Aquent Account Director