Executive Producer/Project Manager
Location: London, CSG Building
Duration: ASAP until Jan 28th ,
Pay between: £25.50 - £31.51 ph plus perks
* Partner with Marketing requestors to ensure clear and compelling briefs are in place to guide strategic and creative output
* Manage project priorities, workload distribution and project resources; define, evaluate, and improve processes; lead projects and efforts across multiple stakeholders including senior stakeholders
* Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions); manage and forecast program budgets
* Educate stakeholders and agencies on process and guidelines for projects
* Directly add technical value to projects (as skills are developed) and support the team to move projects forward
* Solid project manager, able to define projects, execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
* Experience working with partners and stakeholders at various levels
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within a diverse community of technical and nontechnical audiences
Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
* Experience managing budgets, POs and drafting legal documents (SOWs, etc.)
* Experience working with agencies and vendors
* Business acumen: the ability to understand marketing goals to make sure our products are completely aligned with the business strategy.
* Empathy with PMMs
* Knowledge of the interactive / digital marketing landscape (cool campaigns, players, experience of interactive experiences, etc)
* Capacity to thrive in ambiguity, changing deadlines and requirements, and capacity to manage multiple projects at the same time under tight deadlines.
* Capacity to identify ways in which to improve workflows and processes.
* Daring to challenge the status quo and solve problems that others create.
* Curiosity and appetite to continue to learn and develop new skills