A global beauty retailer is looking for an Executive Assistant. The EA is responsible for anticipating and executing on the intricate, dynamic needs of senior leaders while sometimes playing the role of “air traffic controller.” This polished and engaging person is a master at complex calendar management, meeting planning and coordination, and possesses flawless communication skills.
This role plays a vital part in the company by overseeing the general functionality of the office, cultivating and maintaining relationships with a wide variety of internal and external contacts, and juggling multiple tasks with finesse and a smile. The position demands superb use of judgment, initiative, and creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment while always representing the brand and key values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and organize executives’ Microsoft Outlook calendars
• Continuously represent the executives with excellent communication to both external partners and internal clients
• Coordinate timing and location logistics for a wide variety of business and departmental meetings, preparing meeting materials ahead of time when applicable
• Partner with travel department to ensure smooth execution of air travel, accommodations, and logistics
• Screen and route phone calls and emails with the utmost professionalism
• Process travel expenses
• Oversee successful onboarding of new team members by ordering equipment/supplies and ensuring a warm welcome to the company
• Compile special reports, organize data, and create presentations as needed
• Handle highly confidential and/or sensitive departmental matters with discretion and tact
• Proactively solve problems with flawless judgment
• Partner with other EAs to provide additional support or back-up when needed
• Have fun engaging with a lively, good humored group of individuals who also like to have fun at work
• Provide daily lunch support for VPs (and teams as needed)