Executive Assistant to Consumer and Device Sales Leadership Team
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Consumer and Device Sales (CDS) team within the business, supporting the CDS UK and Ireland Leadership Team, specifically Directors of Products; Device Sales; Retail Sales and Channel & Device Marketing with time-sensitive tasks.
The CDS team works with ecosystem partners to build, market and sell a winning portfolio that delights customers and earns fans around the world! The role is unique in that CDS owns all aspects of our Consumer products and partners – we are responsible for all the UK and Ireland Retail Channel and Device Manufacturers, Distributors and Resellers and all Consumer products. We are the voice of the Consumer in UK & Ireland! As the EA for the LT, you will work to deliver the highest possible level of executive administrative. The successful candidate will ensure that CDS UKI team runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible by: handling and prioritizing all internal and external requests for calendar time and travel requests.
Required skills include: initiative, highly accountable, professional, proactive, interactive, trustworthy and confidential, resourceful, and energetic. Looking for someone with high level of organizational skills, intellectual horsepower, and ability to deal with ambiguity. Experience of working in a fast-paced Sales and Marketing environment would be extremely beneficial. The successful candidate must have outstanding communication and operational efficiency skills and be comfortable engaging with senior execs inside and outside of the business.
- Calendar management for Directors of Product, Device Sales; Retail Sales and Channel & Device Marketing. Tasks to include re-occurring meetings, 1:1s, ad-hoc internal and external meetings.
- Screening and prioritisation of all incoming requests through knowledge of activities and executive working practices, managing calendar conflicts and invite responses.
- Support for time-sensitive travel requests, outside of group bookings.
- Time permitting, support of the Office Management Programme, led by the Senior EA.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills to create a predictable, consistent experience for the LT.
- Highest degree of judgment, ability to manage sensitive and confidential information effectively.
- Positive Attitude, set an optimistic and encouraging tone in the office and across team.
- Experience managing international travel arrangements.
- Demonstrates tenacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Team player, participating as an active member of team.
- Maintaining composure in difficult circumstances.
- Ability to modify approach to changing circumstances.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Precise, methodical and able to deal with detailed information.
- High level of specialised job knowledge in Microsoft tools including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience of making effective use of cross company resources through team working and networking.
- Good interpersonal skills; diplomacy and ability to handle conflict and ambiguity well
A degree-qualified (or equivalent) candidate in business studies, administration or communications would be advantageous but is not essential.