The eBusiness Executive Administrative Assistant will play a critical role in helping the team accomplish our mission to transform the biotechnology industry. You’ll be a part of the fast-paced, lively environment and a member of the team who are relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
In this role, you’ll be at the center of this fast-paced growth; helping the leaders drive the organization forward. You’ll work alongside the Head of eBusiness of a Fortune 500 Biotechnology firm, and partner closely with the leadership team to make great things happen. If you are looking to connect to an incredible mission, join a dynamic and fast-paced team that is driven to achieve excellence and to transform one of the most important web properties in the world then this will be a very attractive and incredibly rewarding position for you.
The successful candidate will be inclined and embrace the following:
• Masterful attention to detail with a keen ability to anticipate potential changes or shifts in priorities. You will schedule and coordinate complex executive meetings, and bring together geographically dispersed teams for large scale meetings. You’ll provide complete facilitation of conference calls and will ensure the tools are ready and available as needed to facilitate effective meeting flow.
• Comfortable flexing beyond boundaries and establishing strong relationships across the organization.
• Proactive, dedicated and focused on the end-result for scheduling, travel coordination, and meeting coordination.
• Skilled at coordinating all aspects of travel arrangements through our booking agency for both domestic and international business travel including booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements if necessary. Ability to prepare and reconcile time and expense reports and perform audits as necessary.
• Curious and in a learning stance. You will research, compile, summarize, and analyze information to formulate correspondence and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Able to complete projects and special assignments as assigned by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress and problem-solving.
• Possess superior collaboration skills and ability to drive results in a complex global organization during times of change, evolution, and transformation.
• Demonstrate an adaptive and flexible work style shown to be effective working across varied types of clients, senior level leaders and front line team members that are geographically spread
• Associates Degree or combination of experience (5 or more years), BS/BA preferred
Experience, knowledge and skills
• 8+ years of executive assistant experience in a professional office environment, large organization experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in working to independently identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative and successful solutions.
• Skilled and experienced in the art of organization and time management.
• Demonstrated success being keenly tuned in to customers, managers, peers, and others for strong teamwork and relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional, and able to interact successfully with varying levels in and outside the organization, as a positive representative of the leadership team.
• Powerful talent with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio, with willingness and ability to learn company-specific software tools.
• Accurate, detailed, and organized.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs