The Team / The Business: This position will report to the CFO in Costa Mesa, CA.
Your Skills: Excellent people skills, proactive, self-driven, strong communication (verbal and written) skills, social but professional demeanor. The Executive Assistant will need to juggle and prioritize workload, be excellent at multi-tasking, be detail orientated and organized, and respond well to urgent requests while working in a fast-paced environment.
• College or university degree required
• 3+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role ideally gained from banking, professional services or other fast-paced environments
• Experience managing complex global travel arrangements and itineraries.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar) and comfort and interest in learning new applications
• Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable and professional
• Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Exceptional (written and verbal) communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a high performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines.
• Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism
• Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team oriented environment
• Receptionist experience is a plus