Large Media and Consumer Products brand in Pasadena is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. This is a temporary role with the possibility of extension.
- Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, including internal/external meetings, and conference calls and video conferences over multiple time zones, managing all scheduling conflicts for very busy executives.
- Support basic office functions as required (i.e. review and distribute mail, file, and order supplies, make copies, answer, screen and handle telephone calls.)
- Prepare, file and track expense reports, correspondence, purchase orders and authorizations.
- Make and manage all travel arrangements and trip oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination)
- Coordinate events on site and off site - able to plan and execute on and off site lunches, dinners, events etc. from beginning to end.
- Interface with various departments and external organizations.
- Prepare, file and track expense reports.
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
- Assist in the creation of presentation materials and communications (i.e. understand and translate information into most concise format, etc.)
- Perform other administrative duties or assist with special projects as requested, or as responsibilities dictate
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Professional environment – experience supporting executives within a corporate environment preferred
- Proactive approach – ability to intuitively anticipate needs, meticulous with extreme attention to detail, and timely follow-through.
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and the ability to learn new programs if necessary.
- Knowledge of SAP desired.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally interface with high level Company executives and clients, use discretion and be completely comfortable handling highly confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and to prioritize effectively.
- Strong collaboration and team spirit - Must work well with others in a close team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required as is the ability to work flexible hours on occasion.
- Must be able to expertly draft and transcribe correspondence (emails, memos, letters, reports)
- Excellent proofreading skills, especially under time constraints
- Excellent knowledge of software applications; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and KeyNote
- Positive helpful attitude, approachable, flexible and friendly but assertive
**Required Education Bachelor’s degree**