Large Media and Entertainment client is looking for a temporary Executive Assistant to join their team. The Executive Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to multiple Directors. This is a busy team environment with heavy calendar and T&E support for Director level individuals, as well as general support for the project team at large.
- Schedules meetings, distributes mail, fills catering requests, orders department supplies, takes meeting notes, logs, and fills out forms.
- Manages expense reports, process timesheets.
- Acts as backup for senior management’s secretarial functions.
- Manages calendars, screens calls, makes travel arrangements domestic & international, sets up & maintains department filing system, completes & tracks expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Coordinates & prepares office space for new employees.
- Maintains confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Answers department specific questions over telephone and redirects calls.
- Review decks and proofread for spelling accuracy.
- Acts as liaison for managers in department or division.
- Compiles information for department manuals.
- Monitors department reports for accuracy.
- Answers or directs complex questions in management’s absence.
- Must be task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, highly organized and capable of handling a number of sensitive and important issues simultaneously.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative support role.
- Working knowledge of operating office equipment.
- Ability to proactively manage calendar tracking.
- Knowledge of letter and report formatting.
- Strong experience in managing expense reports both domestic & international.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Extensive knowledge of Software packages including:
- Very good vocabulary skills
- Very good english skills
- Very good math Skills
- Very good attention to detail.
Education: Some College preferred.