About the Job:
F500 financial client's advertising group is a fast-paced, high energy environment on a mission to reinvigorate the client Brand.
The agency services all advertising needs including strategy, media planning and buying and creative development.
This position will provide executive administrative support to the General Manager and Head of Operations in Advertising
Will primarily support the principal in their day to day responsibilities. The assistant will help the principal in the efficient management of their schedule, travel and communications management such as email and telephone messages. The assistant will be expected to have basic Powerpoint and Excel skills to assist the principal in development of presentations. The assistant will also be responsible for undertaking web-based queries and/or research to collect and synthesize materials needed for strategy deliverables.
Specifically the incumbent in this role will: (list the major highlights of the responsibilities of the job)
• Manage calendar and schedule
• Manage travel arrangements and expense reports
• Compile and provides basic analysis of information.
• Draft responses for supervisor’s review on routine correspondence.
• Screens calls and responds to routine and non routine calls.
• Perform considerable coordination and follow-through.
• Schedule large and/or complex meetings with key clients, or high level executives.
• Receive general instructions and direction and refers unusual problems to superior.
• Clarify company policy and procedures and may verbally communicate sensitive information to senior management, or external contacts
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
• 5-10 years of providing administrative support
• Worked in fast paced and deadline-driven environments
• Familiarity with advertising and/or marketing services is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Fun personality
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About the Job: